Sunday, January 31, 2016

Kids & Snow

It has been a winter with hardly any snow!  I am certainly not complaining about this.  We've only had two good snowfalls from the whole winter when we were able to make snow cream!  Every time we'd have some flurries the kids would excitedly ask "Snow cream?!"  Sorry, kids!  I'm still hoping for one more decent snow that I (or better yet, David) can take the kids sledding in, as Eli has been BEGGING to go all winter and it hasn't happened.

We love adding lots of sprinkles to our snow cream.  :)

The kids love playing in the snow, but too often this winter the temperatures were too low to enjoy it for long.  They'd both come back completely frozen.

This first set of pictures was done by the magician with a camera, Dave, at our first snowfall back in November.  Beautiful, huh?






And then my meager attempt at some photos from a few weeks ago--


Eating handful of snow


Love my cute snow babies!  (But Spring can come any day now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment