Since Clara's birthday fell on a Saturday, I wanted to make it a full-on FAMILY day! I was hosting her party at our house in the evening, but I got all the laundry and half of the cleaning done on Friday so Saturday could be about fun! The four of us went to The Waterpark at the Monon Center in Carmel. We hadn't been there since Eli was a toddler, and it was definitely time to go back! The kids LOVED playing and swimming in the water! Sadly it was our first time at a swimming pool all summer, but it won't be our last! I couldn't remember what all there was, but was pleased to see lots of shallow pool water for kids to play in (as well as some slides and equipment for them also).
| This picture is funny to me because it looks like he fell down! But he just sat down for a dip. :) |
| Eli went down the water slide a few times, but Clara was too scared. |
We spent a lot of time in the lazy river. Eli only wanted to swim in it. He tried climbing aboard a tube only to get knocked out right away and gulp down too much water, so he stayed out of them after that. I held Clara (she hung on pretty tight to me the whole time) and she seemed to enjoy it through her nervousness.
No comments:
Post a Comment