In June we attended the free Touch-a-Truck event held at our local high school. This year was crazily more packed than previous years (more attendees and more vehicles), and it was also super LOUD. I can't remember if vehicles' horns were turned off in the past, or there were just fewer and therefore more spread out, but it was pretty painful to our ears with all the horns blaring this year. Ezra cried off and on and I about had us throw in the towel and head out of there. But we stuck it out and managed to have a good time still.
 |
| Hanging out in the back of the army truck. (Eli was in heaven, of course.) |
The firetruck was a huge hit! They had much more time in there to really play, so they loved that.
Even though I'm not one very patient for crowds and lines, I enjoy getting to do things that make my kids happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment