Sunday, October 15, 2017

Ezra Turns ONE!

It is especially hard to watch your last baby grow up.  Ezra has been the best baby!  He is really so very patient, easy-going, and cheerful.  He has a sweet twinkle in his eyes and is so playful and quick to smile and laugh.  He is very snuggly, loves being held and gives sweet hugs. It is awesome to have a thumb-sucker!  He also loves his blankie (that has definitely seen better days).  He's mostly always been easy to get to sleep and never been fussy in the car.  He's been a dream baby and has made our family so happy with his presence.

Back in June this guy turned ONE!







I asked David to take some pictures of Ezra outside before his birthday party.  I brought some balloons to have around Ezra and for him to play with during photos.  I never realized they would pop on the grass! Haha! So much for that idea!  In retrospect I wish I had gotten some balloons for him to hold on a string.  Oh well!  :)





We had fun celebrating Ezra's first birthday.  Only grandparents attended it, and it was very low-key and simple.  He enjoyed opening his presents (or watching Eli open his presents ;) and we all loved watching HIM!




New ball!
He was a fan of his cupcake!  He was funny and picked it up upside down to eat it.  :)




Hooray for the Birthday Boy!

His party was a couple days before his birthday.  On his actual birthday I took the kids to the swimming pool for the first time in the summer.  Eli was frustrated that I wouldn't let him go to the big swimming pool, but since I was by myself he had to stay in the kiddie area with us.  They still had a great time.  






Ezra wasn't quite walking yet (began very soon after), so the pool made him very nervous.  And the water was chilly.  But he was a good sport as long as he could stay holding onto me.


HAD to get snow cones since it was Ez's birthday!


Ezra enjoyed sharing with me, too.


Ezra is a very loved little boy!  So grateful we get to be his parents and be blessed with his incredible spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment