I actually took Eli out of school for part of a day (before Christmas break) so we could go to the Children's Museum and see Santa, as we didn't have a Saturday available. Haha! We were able to go to the museum the past year on my parent's membership, which we were so thankful for! And the kids of course love getting to share the experience with their Grammie.
Eli had seemed pretty excited to see Santa. But then right before it was our turn he ran away! I don't know what changed his mind! Ezra was super nervous and wouldn't go without me. Clara was in heaven! I love how she's looking at Santa in this picture. :)
Snowball fight!
Ezra and I watching the fireworks of glass--
Create.Connect and Discovery Station at Conner Prairie--
Building forts!
Craft corner--
Airplane flying!
Checking out the gingerbread houses--
Clara listened to a story read by Mrs. Claus!
Running around at Carter's Playplace--
Crazy bumpy slide!
Swimming at the Monon Center--
Floating down the lazy river. So relaxing.
Eli LOVED the water slides!
Eli playing "shark" and coming to get Ezzie.
Getting to swim in December is quite a treat!
No comments:
Post a Comment