Saturday, February 29, 2020

3 Loves of Ezra

My traditional "loves" post for Ezra's 3rd birthday.  Three things I love about Ezra:


1. Your smile.  Ezra, your smile is one of the best in the world!  It's big and broad and lights up your whole face.  You love to talk and laugh and I love to see how your smile changes with your feelings of delight, surprise, and curiosity.  I hope you never lose your light-up smile!



2. Your bright eyes. Ezra, you are such an inquisitive soul.  You ask question after question and are always on the hunt for more knowledge and understanding.  Your eyes soak in all of this information of the world around you.  You observe so much and want to imitate what you see.  I hope you will always seek after what is right and good.


3. Your tender heart. Ezra, nothing makes you happier than cozying up close to Mama.  You crave physical touch and it heals any upset feelings in an instant.  These snuggles are just as essential to me, too.  I hope you always have love in your heart and can share your big love with others.



No comments:

Post a Comment