Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lotsa Pictures!

Well, I'm behind in posting pictures, so get ready for a mouthful!  
(Bear with me, those of you who aren't Grandma.  :)

I didn't take this toy out early enough, and now Eli's too old for it, but he does love licking the mirror!  Anytime he's in front of a mirror he loves to put his head right up to it, smiles really big, and licks it.  :)
David was having a bit of fun here...at certain angles he looks like a shepherd in the Christmas story.  :P


This is Eli with all his "friends": Tigger, Blue Bear, and Spot!  He loves all three!

 Eli's new smile--sticking out his tongue.  Adorable.







Loves to just sit and cuddle with Spot.

 Eli makes the funniest face when pasta's boiling on the stove.  A little scared and unsure, he watches intently.


 Eli's really scooting all over the place now.  It started with a funny body twist with his tooshie in the air, but now he's got it down well.  One of his favorite hang-outs is under the coffee table.





I love how his face looks annoyed with me.  Too many
pictures, perhaps?




2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of watching the pasta boil! he has the best expressions and tongue-y smile :P Such a cutie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The annoyed face is the best one

    ReplyDelete