One day I checked out a vinyl lettering website that was featured in some giveaway. The website author was LDS, so many of the wall art quotations and phrases were from our faith. And the prices were great! I had fun looking through the different options, and then decided that that's what I wanted for our wall.
With Christmas coming up, I figured I could simply ask for this item for my wish list. Then my mom informed me that her sister had a vinyl lettering machine, so she would be able to make whatever I wanted, and send it to me!
I took the task of finding the perfect wall quote very seriously. I spent hours and hours looking up inspirational/motivational/spiritual quotes, sayings and phrases from a variety of sources. Finally we narrowed down our choice to our #1, and then I spent more hours trying to choose the perfect font! Phew, what a long process it all was!
I was able to communicate back and forth with my aunt on just how I wanted the phrase to look on my wall. She was so helpful and handy, and I am so grateful for the time she put into this project for me!
I received my wall art for Christmas, and my mom and I put it up together. Right away I was so pleased with how it all turned out--
I love looking at this beautiful reminder every time I'm in the kitchen!
No comments:
Post a Comment