David and I really wanted to get newborn pictures taken of Clara. We didn't have any taken with Eli (which I regretted), and as David didn't want to pay a professional photographer, he planned to take the pictures himself. Well, those first weeks proved difficult to find an opportunity to take the pictures, as she was always eating or fussy when he had some time. Finally a couple weeks ago after she had her bath and was in her jammies, she looked so cute that we decided to try to get some pictures of her. I found a perfectly matching headband and David started snapping away. After he took most of the pictures he mentioned how it would be nice to have a background, so I hurried and grabbed her quilt and held it up behind her. So unfortunately in those 5 minutes (that's all we had before she was sad again) of pictures, only one really turned out well because most of the others were taken before the background was up. But at least it's one good one! We love this photo and just had it printed in 10x13 to frame in our living room.
Here is Clara Rosalie, at 5 weeks old:

No comments:
Post a Comment