Luckily it's not always chaotic craziness around here. Our days are also full of precious moments. Eli will ask to hold Clara's hand in the car. Eli will offer Clara a toy. Eli will holler for Mom when Clara's into trouble before taking the matters into his own hands.
Clara loves watching Eli and his silly shenanigans. When he comes out of his room dressed in his funny get-ups, Clara's face lights up with a smile. And it makes my heart happy when Clara starts fussing in the car and Eli says, "Don't be sad, Clara. I'm your big brother." And then he proceeds to do funny things to make her giggle.
This first set of goofy photos happened with Dad when I wasn't home. Eli apparently wanted to wear Clara's Halloween costume, ha!
This second group of photos was from a shoot I took for Father's Day. Trying to get them both to sit together and smile was about impossible!
Siblings is that one special bond that can never be unbroken. I hope as these two grow up they always remain close, even through the bickering. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment