Sunday, August 17, 2014

Birthday Girl!

Miss Clara-belle finished her first year!  We had a small party for her at our house on July 26th.  I decorated a little, made chicken tetrazini and cupcakes, and we opened some presents.




Clara loved the balloons, and loved being center of attention.  She is a girl who always wants to catch the eyes of those around her and flash them her wide-mouthed grin.


She was happy about a new musical doll she received from G&G Hayes.

I made chocolate cupcakes with strawberry frosting.  I foolishly lit a bunch of them and brought them out on the cupcake stand to sing to Clara.  Watch this video to find out what happened.  



Oh yeah, I felt like a dummy!  Haha.  We let Clara dig into her cupcake first.  She started out hesitant, touching the top of the frosting and licking it a little.  I had to break it up and feed her a good-sized piece of cake before she finally really dove in herself.  She was a fan!



So fun celebrating this little sweetie!  


No comments:

Post a Comment