| Eli was especially "at home" in the mud. |
| Eli tried so hard to catch a water strider. They were just too fast! |
I found a nice little area that was circled with rocks that I placed Clara in and called it her "creek bath." She sat there prettiy happily! Then both kids decided to "wash" their hair in their "bath." :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After we were pretty sure all of the splash parks were closed, we heard that the one at West Park in Carmel was still going! We had a grand last time there splashing and playing (though Eli did slip and fall in the first 5 minutes, and sat grumpy on the sidelines for a while after).
Clara and I made a fun game of riding the cups downstream. The bottom picture is her "hooraying!" that the cups made it again! Eli borrowed a boat from another boy and the kids loved chasing it downstream.
Eli found a flag at the park and kept it with him for the rest of our time there.
We always bring lots of bread to feed the fish and ducks! Such a fantastic place.
No comments:
Post a Comment