I really think we did a pretty decent job of using every last ounce of summer/warm fall that were given to us. We visited every park time and time again, and made great memories on our explorations outdoors. This week has brought some cold, dreary, rainy weather, and I can already feel my mood dropping. I'll just have to look at these pictures often and try to hold on to what sun and warmth feel like!
These pictures were taken at Holliday Nature Center & Park.
 |
| Came across a turtle! Eli named him "Mr. Nice Pants" |
Both kids are getting much more sure-footed on the playground! Eli does excellent at climbing things that had previously been too steep, hilly, or too many gaps for small legs.
Clara takes off playing, loving the slides and "flying" on the swings (going on her tummy).
 |
| Enjoyed some picnics outside (including some pretend play ones). I love when the kids take an idea and run with it, without needing much assistance from me. |
We had a marvelous last couple trips to Conner Prairie before my parent's membership expired. Those kids would be happy as clams just riding back and forth on the tram! (Or as Clara calls it, "bumpy-bumpy!")
 |
| So excited to have a TRACTOR pull the tram! |
 |
| Eli helping with the wash. |
 |
| The turkeys got VERY close to us the last couple visits. They were curious about the stroller (smelled our lunch in there, but thankfully couldn't get it). You can see Clara's squeal captured in this picture.. It was fun, but we all definitely felt a little nervous! |
 |
| I spy a little sweetie peeking out from the hot air balloon... |
 |
| Climbed this high rock at a park. |
We will miss you, beautiful weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment