Our temple is Louisville, Kentucky (about 2 1/2 hours away). Sometimes when we went we were the only other couple in a session. On such occasions I knew how important it was that we had attended the temple that day.
It is AMAZING that Indiana will finally be getting its first temple in a few years! It will literally feel like it's right next door, since Carmel is only 20 minutes away. I keep thinking about how much our children will be blessed to have a temple so close. It will be fun to just drive over to the temple and walk on the grounds when they are young. When I was in the youth program, we were only able to do baptisms twice a year. My kids will be able to go every month!
I am so thankful for temples. It makes me so wonderfully happy to know that because David and I were sealed for time and all eternity, our family can be together forever.
The Nauvoo, Illinois temple, where I received my endowments, and where David and I were married.
No comments:
Post a Comment