I was really nervous how Eli would react to getting his hair cut. I had snacks ready to keep him from getting too upset and wiggly. But as soon as David turned the razor on, Eli was stunned still. He looked at it with big eyes that were a little unsure, but he was certainly not going to make one movement. I tried giving him the snacks, but generally he was so caught up in the hair-cutting that he couldn't even chew. He sure made it simple on us, and I guess all the worrying was for naught, because that boy came away looking even more handsome than before (if that's possible)! ; )
Checkin' out the tools . . .
The hair accumulation. It turned out to be quite a lot!
Later that day sporting his new 'do. Lookin' good!
I took this video as David was cutting the hair. Dumbo me held the camera the wrong way, and the video turned out sideways! : ( Check it out if you don't mind bending your head for a few minutes. : )
Our baby is getting to be such a big boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment