Sunday, September 21, 2014

Greencastle Air Show

A couple weeks ago, my cousin had a baby shower in Terre Haute.  Clara and I went (along with my family), while David and Eli spent that time with his parents (who live on the way).

 I had a nice time celebrating at the shower and visiting with my cousins.  We also stopped to see my Grandma Rosalie, who lives in a nursing home there.  She suffers from dementia and is doing very poorly.  It was Clara Rosalie's first time to meet her great-grandma, and I'm so glad she got that chance.  Even though my grandma doesn't know who we are anymore, we still had a nice visit with her, and it was so good to see her.

The boys attended the Greencastle Air Show with Dave's parents and brother, Josh.  I guess it was too rainy and cloudy for the planes to fly, but they were still able to participate in some fun activities!

First time on a pony!  Loved it!  Still talks about it a lot.



Riding a train
Sitting in the firetruck!
Popsicles back at the grandparents' house.  Yes, there's a bubble on his head.  : )
Clara and I met Eli and David back at G&G's house for dinner before we headed home.  It was fun to be reunited again!  We missed our boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment