Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Veteran's Program, Family Photos, & Thankful Tree

Eli's special 3rd grade program this year was a Veteran's Day celebration.  The students practiced their music for weeks and weeks and weeks in Music Class.  Eli was really anticipating the program!  David, the kids and I met my mom there.  The performers did such a terrific job!  We were impressed and proud of them.

Eli looked especially handsome this night!  Even let David style his hair!






Also in November we (attempted) some family photos!  Surprisingly, it was Ezra this time who wanted NOTHING to do with getting his picture taken.  He did NOT want to smile and kept running away!  Usually he's the easiest one!  Through some editing on David's part we were able to make one family photo work, haha!  The kids looked so cute.  I wish Ezra would have participated better!







We made a Thankful Tree and added leaves of things we were grateful for.  


The green leaf above is Clara's spelling of 'Chipmans,' a family in our ward.  :)

Hot water made the gratitude tree as we were without it for about a week.  David heated up pots of water for him and the kids to bathe in.  I just got super tough and took ice-cold showers!  Brrr!  Never been more grateful for hot water!




Clara's green leaf above says, "I'm thankful for workbooks cuz without workbooks we wouldn't learn anything!"  😂

It's hard to see with red ink on a red leaf, but one above says "Fantastic parents/grandparents!"  We could shout this one out our lungs!  We really have the BEST!

I am always glad for opportunities to help me and my family reflect on how richly blessed we are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment