Sunday, May 3, 2020

Family Park Play & Ice Cream

I just discovered these pictures that I never included from early summer last year!

We enjoy checking out garage sales in the spring and early summer.  At times we have been really successful and plenty of other times we have left empty-handed.  When I heard about a very ritzy area in Carmel having their garage sales I really wanted to go!  We sadly didn't find much to our liking.  I bought a few shirts and Eli bought a briefcase, ha!  But since we were in the area we stopped to play at West Park.  Since it was such a hot day we decided to go downtown Carmel and use our gift card to Graeters for some ice cream!  We'd never been to Graeters before.  We took our ice cream outside to finish but it melted a little too quickly!  The kids loved playing in the fountain.  They kept fishing for coins, though we made them throw the coins back after they caught them.  It was a pleasant family outing!













No comments:

Post a Comment